Aluminium Die Casting
High pressure die casting is a universal method to produce engineered metal parts by pressing molten metal under high pressure into reusable steel molds. These molds can be used for manufacturing complex parts with a high degree of accuracy and batch production. Parts can be sharply defined, with smooth or textured surfaces, and are suitable for a wide variety of attractive and serviceable finishes.
Eurobalt Engineering, in association with the partners, is constantly investing in equipment and technologies to provide consistency, precision, and automation of the process. Combining automated monitoring of a production process and expert control over technical staff makes it possible for us to reveal malfunctions in the production process and to remove them in time.
The Advantages of Die Casting
The die casting process has evolved from the original low-pressure injection method to techniques including high-pressure casting at forces exceeding 4500 pounds per square inch squeeze casting and semi-solid die casting. These modern processes are capable of producing high integrity, near-net-shape castings with excellent surface finishes.
- High Speed Production: Die casting provides complex shapes within closer tolerances than many other mass production processes. Little or no machining is required and thousands of identical castings can be produced before additional tooling is required.
- Dimensional Accuracy and Stability: Die casting produces parts that are durable and dimensionally stable, while maintaining close tolerances. They are also heat resistant.
- Strength and Weight: Die cast parts are stronger than plastic injection moldings having the same dimensions. Thin wall castings are stronger and lighter than those possible with other casting methods. Plus, because the die castings do not consist of separate parts welded or fastened together, the strength is that of the alloy rather than the joining process.
- Multiple Finishing Techniques: Die cast parts can be produced with smooth or textured surfaces, and they are easily plated or finished with a minimum of surface preparation.
- Simplified Assembly: Die castings provide integral fastening elements, such as bosses and studs. Holes can be cored and made to tap drill sizes, or external threads can be cast.
More information casting.eurobalt.net
Aluminium Die Casting Manufacturing
Our Technological capacities:
Minimum possible weight of the part: 0,017 kg Maximum possible weight of the part: 12 kg Minimum possible sizes of the part: Ø17mm x 4mm Maximum possible sizes of the part: 300mm x 650mm x 100mm Minimum possible wall thickness: 0,8mm Maximum possible wall thickness: 12,7mm Tolerance class for casting: ISO 8062 ST5 Minimum possible batch: 500 kg
Standard materials used in aluminum die casting:
ADC 1 Al-Si AAA 413 ADC 12 Z Al-Si-Cu AA 383 ADC 3 Al-Si-Mg AAA 360 ADC 14 Al-Si-Cu AAB 390 ADC 5 Al-Mg AA 518 AAA 356+T6 ADC 6 Al-Mg AA 515 AC4A ADC 10 Al-Si-Cu AAB 380 AC2B ADC 10 Z Al-Si-Cu AAA 380 LM6 ADC 12 Al-Si-Cu AA 383 ENAC-46000 AlSi10Mg ENAC-43000
Equipment used for aluminum die casting:
Quantity of die-casting machines: 15 units Producing country of equipment: China Minimum power of equipment: 160Т Maximum power of equipment: 1250Т Equipment brands: Lijin, Yizumi Year of manufacturing: 2002 - 2014
Application of aluminum die casting products:
Automotive industry: Manufacturing of cylinder blocks Manufacturing of transmission housings Manufacturing of electric motors: Manufacturing of electric motor housings Instrumentation: Parts of measurement equipment